Today’s release features the following updates and improvements:
(Lots of) New Features:
- Automatic birthday emails: CampSite can now automatically email enrolled campers and hired staff on their birthdays, using the Camper/Staff "Events" tool. To find this feature, go to Admin, choose the Campers or Staff tab, select Events on the left, then click "Add action" under the birthday header. You can also have an admin task created automatically, X days before the camper or staff's birthday (and the task will be due on their actual birthday). Click here to learn more.
- Tracking payment confirmation/decline emails on a family's profile: The automatic emails that are sent when a payment is approved or declined are now recorded in the Emails tab of the family's profile page. To learn more about these emails and how to enable them, click here.
- Displaying camper custom colors on Bunking Boards: A new setting allows for bunking boards to display a camper's custom color as their bunk tile background (in lieu of their gender color). Find this setting under Admin > Campers > Bunking Boards > "Apply camper's 'custom color' as tile background". Click here to learn more.
- Campers and staff can now re-open and view submitted forms that don't allow editing (but can't change responses or re-submit). For now, this update applies to camper forms, staff forms, and camper and staff printed medical forms, but we plan to roll this out for other forms in the future.
- The Incomplete tab on the Enrollment Requests page got a small facelift - alternate rows are now shaded grey (like the Waitlisted tab). We also fixed a small bug when sending an email to the Incomplete tab - campers will now only appear once in the recipients area.
- When an admin changes a camper's yearly custom color, it's now recorded in the camper's History log.
- For camps with our Staff module, an applicant's cellphone number is now collected they initially create their account. Whether or not their cellphone number is mandatory is based on your Staff > Admin > Application: Basic info settings. Note that the application "Basic Info" page and "My Account" page still includes 'cellphone', too.
- It's almost the end of summer, and you know what that means - lots of financial reporting! To help make reporting easier, we've added instructions to the Financial Dashboard on how to easily generate the most common financial reports. To find them, click the Financial link in your navigation bar, then click the blue instructions icon in the bottom right corner of the page.