Each time the enrollment form is submitted for a camper, an enrollment request is created. An enrollment request can either be approved, waitlisted, or rejected.
Access all enrollment requests in one central location, from CampSite's Enrollment Requests page.
To access the Enrollment Requests page, click the Enrollment Requests link from the Campers menu on the navigation bar.
Enrollment Processing Mode
Your camp's enrollment processing mode determines how campers become enrolled in the enrollment options they've requested.
- If your camp is using manual enrollment processing mode, an admin user must manually process each request that a camper submits. All requests that need to be processed will populate in the "New" queue of the enrollment requests page.
- If your camp is using automatic enrollment processing mode, CampSite automatically processes each request when the enrollment form is submitted (with no action required by an admin user).
Enrollment Request Filters
Use filters to customize the list of enrollment requests that displays.
- Filter requests by camp year
- Change the number of requests that display per page
- Change how requests are sorted (oldest requests first; newest requests first; or in alphabetical order)
- Filter enrollment requests that contain a specific enrollment option
- Filter enrollment requests that contain a specific session
- Click update results to apply your filters
Each enrollment request tab will only display the requests that match the filters you've applied. See the tab for the total number of requests for each status.
"New" enrollment requests are requests that have not yet been processed. Admin users must manually process each new request.
For each new request, view:
- The camper's name and photo
- The time when the enrollment form was submitted/this request was created
- A link to access the registration contract for this request
- The enrollment options selected in this particular request
- The selected payment method for the payment that's due at the time of enrollment
- The selected payment schedule (if the whoever submitted the request did not select to pay in full at the time of enrollment)
- Action buttons to enroll, waitlist, or reject this request
Enrolling a New Request
Approving a camper's enrollment request is a 2-step process: first, click the Enroll button on the far right. Next, complete the Enrollment Wizard. In the Enrollment Wizard, you'll confirm the details of the camper's enrollment, process payment, and send a confirmation email to the camper's parents.
To learn more about how to complete the Enrollment Wizard and enroll a camper, click here.
Waitlisting a New Request
If you have waitlisting enabled for your camp's enrollment form, CampSite will automatically waitlist all requests that are submitted for any enrollment option(s) that are already at capacity. To manage the waitlist settings for your enrollment form, go to Step 8: Enrollment Form Setup.
To manually waitlist a "new" request, read below.
To waitlist a new request, click the Waitlist button on the right.
- Checkmark which enrollment options to waitlist
- Click Waitlist selected options
The waitlisted enrollment options will move out of the "New" requests queue and into the "Waitlisted" tab to await further processing.
- Parents are not notified when you "waitlist" a new request (unless you contact them manually).
- Any option(s) you do not select to waitlist will remain in the "New" queue.
Rejecting a New Request
To reject a new request, click the Reject button.
- Checkmark which enrollment options to reject
- Click Reject selected options
The rejected enrollment options will then move out of the "New" queue and onto the "Rejected" tab of the Enrollment Requests page.
- Parents are not notified when you "reject" a new request (unless you contact them manually).
- Any option(s) you do not select to reject will remain in the "New" queue for processing.
The "Approved" tab contains a list of all enrollment requests that have been approved.
Note: When a camper unenrolls from an enrollment option, it does not change that they once had a request approved, so the camper's original request will still remain in the "Approved" requests tab. That said, the "Approved" tab does not necessarily reflect your current enrollment.
If you need to identify the campers who are currently enrolled/what they're enrolled for, generate an advanced report instead of referring to your "Approved" enrollment requests.
Each approved request includes:
- Basic information about the request
- A link to download the registration contract for the request
- Who approved the request and when
The "Waitlisted" tab contains a list of all requests that are currently waitlisted. A "Waitlisted" enrollment request is still waiting to be approved or rejected.
- Filter the waitlist for a specific session
- Send a mass email to all parents
- Click and drag to re-arrange the order in which camper's appear on the waitlist
- View the details of the camper's request
- Click to enroll or reject the request*
- If you click enroll, you'll be redirected to CampSite's enrollment wizard for processing the camper's enrollment.
*Note that CampSite does not automatically enroll a waitlisted camper into a session when space becomes available. Waitlisted enrollment requests are only updated if an admin user manually enrolls or rejects the request.
"Rejected" enrollment requests have been denied, so as not to enroll the camper was not enrolled into the requested session(s).
For each rejected request:
- View basic information about the request
- Open the registration contract for the request
- View who rejected the request and when
- Click to enroll or waitlist the rejected request