Medical Form Updates
The sections included on the Camper Medical Form can now be toggled on or off, or presented in a custom order on the Health History Form. The form may be customized in Admin > Campers > Medical.
By default the form is presented in four sections.
- Double-clicking the pencil next to any of the Health History Forms will reveal the individual sections contained within that form. Sections may be dragged and dropped into any order, or into any form, for a custom setup.
- Double-clicking the “Active” setting will make a section inactive on parent-facing forms.
- The individual form names can be changed by double-clicking on the existing name, and dragged and dropped in any order.
- Once a family has completed a part of the Health History Form, the sections contained within that form cannot be updated, however, the section may be made inactive.
- Up to six sections can be contained on an individual form.
In addition, “Group Number” has been added as a standard field in the Insurance section.
The camper registration contract now locks in the terms and conditions that were active when the camper’s enrollment form was submitted. One registration contract will be created for each enrollment checkout on a camper’s account.
Miscellaneous product updates, including:
- 'Enrolled camper names' is available as a merge field for Family E-mails, Documents and Labels.
- Printed financial reports include report name for easier reference.