Staff Medical Form Updates
The sections included on the Staff Medical Form can now be toggled on or off, or presented in a custom order on the Health History Form. The form may be customized in Admin > Staff > Medical. By default the form is presented in four sections.
- Double-clicking the pencil next to any of the Health History Forms will reveal the individual sections contained within that form. Sections may be dragged and dropped into any order, or into any form, for a custom setup.
- Double-clicking the “Active” setting will make a section inactive on parent-facing forms.
- The individual form names can be changed by double-clicking on the existing name, and dragged and dropped in any order.
- Once a staff member has completed a part of the Health History Form, the sections contained within that form cannot be updated, however, the section may be made inactive.
- Up to six sections can be contained on an individual form.
In addition, “Group Number” has been added as a standard field in the Insurance section.
Accrual Summary Updates
The Camper Accrual Summary and Events Accrual Summary reports now include an option to include specific transaction types when running the report. Please note that Reversals will be included only for transaction types included when generating the report.
Miscellaneous product updates, including:
- Staff division and bunk are now available for mass editing through Advanced Reports.