Today’s release features the following updates and improvements:
- FIXED: For camps with our Events module, we fixed the issue preventing automated emails with an attachment from being successfully delivered.
- FIXED: When divorced parents (D1 and D2) log into the parent dashboard, they’ll no longer see daily forms. Remember that only P1 and P2 are allowed to complete forms for campers within their family.
- FIXED: We fixed an intermittent issue that prevented the successful delivery of emails that only contain an image (but no text) in the email body.
- NEW: For camps with our Staff and Medical modules, the dropdown menu for staff immunization dates now also includes the 1960s.
- NEW: To optimize load times on the Camper and Staff Forms landing pages, the list of sessions to select for Session and Daily forms are now organized by year. First, use the new year dropdown to select an enrollment year, then use the sessions dropdown to select from sessions pertaining to that year.