- Within the Staff module, we fixed a bug that prevented admins from attaching a contract to the email that’s sent when hiring an applicant.
- We fixed the support bubble that allows you to email CampSite support straight from your CampSite navigation bar, so any messages you send using this tool will now send to us successfully.
- We fixed a bug on the Request for Information and New Family Enrollment forms that was causing the address input to switch to international when families chose an auto-suggested address from the Google Maps plugin.
- The “Deleted Transactions” report results have been updated to include another column that indicates the date on which the transaction was originally created.
- We’ve removed the 75-field limit in Advanced Reports. Instead, admins will receive a warning upon adding 75 fields that they should proceed with caution (as having more than 75 fields on a report can cause performance issues).
- There’s a new reportable field in the Camper Advanced Reports tool for the “created date” for camper and family notes. Find this field under the “Notes” and “Family Notes” tab when adding fields to a report.
Have more questions? Submit a request