- Camper Info:
- Click tro navigate to the camper's family's profile.
- Camper's profile photo. Click once to edit.
- Gender indicator.
- A blue indicator means the camper's gender is listed as "Male"; a red indicator indicates "Female". If you've added custom gender values to your database, they'll display as a grey indicator.
- Camper first and last name. Double click to edit.
- Camper's current enrollment status (for each year that's still open for enrollment).
- If the camper is not currently enrolled, their Lead Status will display here. Double click to edit their status as needed.
- If the camper is enrolled, the sessions they're enrolled in will display here, along with their division + bunk assignment.
- If the camper has siblings, their siblings will display here. Click a sibling's name to navigate to their profile.
- Quick Notes
- Tabs of information
- Action Menu
Record "quick" notes about a camper via the yellow Quick Notes section of the family profile.
- Quick Notes are for admins and cannot be accessed by the family.
- Quick Notes are saved permanently (year after year), unless an admin edits or deletes them.
To add or edit Quick Notes, double click the yellow sticky note and the text area will become editable.
- Add/edit the content of the Quick Notes as needed.
- Click Ok to save your changes.
The camper's information is stored in different tabs. To learn more about each tab, please refer to the support article for the relevant profile tab by clicking here.