To unenroll a camper, navigate to the camper's profile page, open the Action Menu, and click the Unenroll button.
- Select which of the camper's enrollment options to remove the camper from (you can select only some or select all).
- If the camper had their sessions managed, you can also select to remove them from sessions that are not associated with their original enrollment options requested.
- Select to remove the family from the payment schedule(s) associated with the options the camper's being unenrolled from. If the camper has an enrolled sibling who's also associated with one of these schedules, the schedule cannot be removed.
- Choose to add a cancellation fee to the family's account balance.
If you select to unenroll the camper from all enrollment options/sessions, you can also select to have CampSite:
- Choose which lead status to apply to the camper
- Decrease the camper's "Years at camp" tally by
- Reverse all of this campers charges for the year
Note that reversing charges does not refund payments that the family may have made towards those charges. If you also need to return the family's payment(s), you'll need to manually create their refund from the family's profile page "Financial" tab. For support, please see our article or tutorial video on issuing refunds.
If you're only unenrolling the camper from some (but not all) options/sessions, you must manually reverse only the relevant charges/discounts via the family's profile page "Financial" tab after you've finished unenrolling.