Summer is in full swing, and the CampSite development team is hard at work addressing the most highly requested features for the upcoming off-season!
Today's release is the first of several focusing on the staff module. The following improvements and features are now available:
- When generating a contract for a staff member, the contract for that staff member is now permanently stored on their Staff profile! You can download their contract at any time by going to the appropriate year tab on their profile and selecting 'Yearly info'. You can update the stored contract at any time by regenerating it via the action menu.
- You can now customize the text that appears at the top of the /apply (the "Begin staff application" page). This text can be customized by going to Admin -> Staff -> Application: Instructions.
- You can now require that the applicant upload a photo before completing their application. This setting can be changed atAdmin -> Staff -> Application: Settings.
- You can now upload a separate Health Care Form for staff! For camps already using a custom Health Care Form, the camper version has been copied to the staff section, but it can be updated as desired on the Medical Dashboard.
- The staff hiring wizard will now automatically populate all divisions and bunks for sessions being hired for when the first division and bunk is selected.
- The New family enrollment form has been updated to make the enrollment process even faster. If the parent is entering information for only one camper, and there is only one year currently open for enrollment, the parent will automatically be taken directly to the 'Enrollment options' step of the enrollment form for that camper and year.