- Identify the accountholder for the transaction by logging into your Constellation Payments portal and searching for the 'payment gateway ID' number of the returned transaction.
- Find the payment gateway ID in the 'payment gateway returns' email you received.
- Search your CampSite database for the accountholder name listed for the returned transaction.
- Please note that the CampSite search function can only locate families by the parents/campers listed on the account. If the checking accountholder is not a parent listed on the account, searching for the accountholder name will not yield any results.
- In that case, you can attempt to locate the returned transaction by generating the Checking Account Transactions report and looking for a transaction of the same amount/to the same account number. To filter your results to transactions of the same amount, apply an 'Amount' filter before running the report. Then, review the "Account" column in the results.
I got an email that a checking account transaction was returned but the family is "Unknown". How do I find which family it’s for?
Have more questions? Submit a request