The Rollover Wizard allows you to control which year(s) you have available for enrolling campers and hiring staff.
Whenever you need to open a new year in your database and/or close the previous year, you'll use the Rollover Wizard.
Completing Step 1 will open the next year for enrollment/hiring.
- When completing Step 1, select which items/settings from last year that you'd like to copy over to the next year. These items may still be edited or deleted after you complete Step 1.
- If you need to create new items for next year, you may do so after you submit Step 1, via the respective page for each item.
- After Step 1 is submitted, enrollment/hiring/registering is enabled for the next year.
- When you're ready to disable enrollment/registration for the previous year, complete Step 2 of the Rollover Wizard. Until you complete Step 2, enrollment and registration will be available for 2 separate years.
Completing Step 2 will close last year for enrollment/hiring.
- Once this step is completed, you may no longer enroll/unenroll campers or hire/unhire staff for the previous year.
- Completing this step will designate the new year as your 'current' database year.
- Step 2 does not impact financials. Transactions can still be created/edited towards years that have been closed.
- You should not complete this step until all sessions under the present year have concluded.
Click here to read our detailed article on how to complete Step 2.