The Rollover Wizard allows you to control which year(s) you have available for enrolling campers and hiring staff through 2 different steps.
Completing Step 1 will open the following year for enrollment/hiring within your database.
- During Step 1, CampSite will offer to copy common items/settings from the present year to the following year. These items may still be edited or deleted after they're copied over. You may also add new items as needed, after the rollover, via the respective page for each item..
- After completing Step 1, you will be able to begin enrolling campers and hiring staff for the following year.
- Any new requests for information and staff applications received from this point forward will be considered as new submissions for the following year.
- Enrollment will be available for both years until Step 2 of the Rollover Wizard is completed.
Click here to read our detailed article on how to complete Step 1.
Completing Step 2 will close the present year for enrollment/hiring.
- Completing this step will designate the following year as your 'current' database year.
- Once this step is completed, you may no longer enroll/unenroll campers, or hire/unhire staff, for the previous year.
- Step 2 does not impact financials. Transactions can still be created/edited towards years that have been closed.
- You should not complete this step until all sessions under the present year have concluded.
Click here to read our detailed article on how to complete Step 2.