Completing Step 2 of the Rollover wizard will close the previous year and designate the following year as your "current year" in CampSite.
When the previous year is closed, the following actions are disabled for that year:
- Enrolling and un-enrolling
- Accessing/submitting forms from the dashboard
- Registering and un-registering (via the Events module)
- Hiring, and un-hiring Staff (via the Staff module)
- Logging attendance (via the Attendance module)
- Delivering medications (via the Medical module)
Also, for camps with the Camp Today: Communication module, campers can only receive emails if they're enrolled for the current year you've rolled over to.
Note: Completing Step 2 does NOT impact financials. Transactions can still be created towards years that have been closed.
To change the current year of your database, select Step 2: Set 'current year' from the Rollover Wizard section of the DB Management tab of the Admin menu.