Today's release includes the following bug fixes and improvements:
- For camps using our Medical module, you now have the option to make each question section mandatory on the health history forms. Find this new setting when editing a question section within the “Health History Form Configuration settings.” Click here to learn more.
- For camps using our Staff module, you can now enable CAPTCHA when staff create a new account, to prevent spam accounts from being created. For now, enabling CAPTCHA for the campers module will also enable it for staff. Your CAPTCHA settings for campers are located under Step 1 of the Camper Setup Wizard. Click here to learn more.
- We fixed a bug with tuition plan rates that sometimes occurred when an admin changed the camper’s enrollment bundle when manually approving the camper’s enrollment request. Now, changing a camper’s bundle to one with a tuition plan rate, the special rate will populate correctly at checkout.
- We fixed a bug that sometimes allowed parents to bypass mandatory camper questions for any additional campers they added to the Request for Information and New Family Enrollment forms. Now, the form requires all mandatory questions to be answered for every camper that the family lists on either form.
- We also fixed a bug on the checkout page of the enrollment form that sometimes prompted parents to choose a payment schedule even though there wasn’t a remaining balance to be paid.