Today's release includes the following new features and improvements:
- The new enrollment option Pipeline Overview report provides a high-level look at camper progress through the enrollment process for a given enrollment option. You can access this report by expanding any enrollment option on the Enrollment Option Setup Page (clicking the three dots on the left), and going to the new Pipeline Overview tab.
- You can now create notes en masse from Advanced Reports! Simply create a report with the desired results and then click the new 'Notes' button to create a note for those campers (or staff, guests, etc.) in your note category of choice.
- You now have the option to download a high resolution version of any camper profile picture by clicking the 'Download photo' link on the 'Basic info' tab of the Camper Profile. We've also added the option to choose between 'Small' and 'Large' photos when downloading en masse from Advanced Reports.
- We've added the ability for guests to view and pay events registration invoices on the Events Dashboard! Guests will see installments and invoices for any individual registrations, as well as group registrations for which they are a group leader.
- The link to our legacy 'Camper Analytics Report' has been moved from the 'Campers' navigation menu onto the 'Enrollment Analytics Report'. You can access the old report by clicking the link at the bottom of the 'Enrollment Analytics Report' page, or directly, by bookmarking the old report in your web browser.