By partnering with SendGrid, CampSite is able to record e-mail statistics each time you send a saved e-mail in mass (i.e. to 10 or more recipients).
These statistics are located within your Saved e-mails, navigate to the Admin page and follow these steps:
- Choose the "Families" or "Campers" tab, depending on which saved e-mail you wish to view.
- Click the "Saved e-mails" tab in the sidebar.
- Double click the statistics icon to to left of the saved e-mail name.
On the statistics page for this e-mail, you'll find the following information:
- The total number of times this saved e-mail was sent, delivered, opened, and clicked during each mass e-mail campaign.
- A line graph of the total number of times each e-mail was sent, delivered, opened, clicked, bounced, marked spam, or dropped, per mass e-mail campaign.
- A bar graph of how many e-mail messages were sent, delivered, opened, clicked, bounced, marked spam, or dropped (by percentage), out of the total number of e-mail messages that were sent per e-mail campaign.
Mass E-mail Logs
At the bottom of the page, view a log of each instance this saved e-mail was sent in mass (each row = one mass-email campaign).
- Select which mass e-mail campaigns to include in the totals/line graph/bar graph above.
- The date + time this particular e-mail campaign was sent.
- The admin user who sent the e-mail message for that campaign.
- How many recipients to whom the e-mail was sent.
- How many recipients to whom the e-mail was delivered.
- How many recipients opened the e-mail.
- How many recipients clicked a link in the e-mail.
- How many recipients for which the e-mail bounced.
- How many recipients marked the e-mail as spam.
- How many recipients for which the e-mail was dropped.
To learn more about what each e-mail action represents, read our E-mail Delivery Statuses/Actions article.
- For a particular log, click the total number for a particular action to expand a list of every recipient that completed that action.
- View the family name and recipient e-mail address that completed this particular action.