The Checking Account Transaction report generates checking account transactions, filtered by transaction type and date.
- The ability to process checking account transactions via CampSite is determined by your payment gateway. If you'd like to start processing transactions via checking account, contact your payment gateway to update your account accordingly. Once your request to process checking account transactions is approved by your payment gateway, we'll enable checking account as an available payment method within your CampSite database.
First, navigate to the Financial Dashboard by clicking the Financial link in the top navigation bar.
Next, go "Payment gateway reports" and select "Checking account transactions."
Filter checking account transactions by:
- Section (i.e. which module the saved credit card falls under)
- Enrollment year
- Transaction type (payment or refund)
- The amount of the checking account transaction (leave blank to search all amounts)
- Choose how to display checking account transactions that were assigned to multiple transaction categories
- If yes, a payment assigned to multiple categories will display as one payment in the report results
- If no, a payment assigned to multiple categories will display as a separate payment per category
- Choose whether to include payments/refunds that were later reversed*
- Filter by the date the checking account transaction was created (leave blank to search all dates)
- Click Run Report to generate your results
*Reversed does not mean refunded.
Checking account transactions (per your report filters) will display in the results.
- Double click to print or export the report results, and view how many transactions were found
- For each checking account transaction, view the following details:
- Section: The module that the transaction corresponds with
- ID: The unique ID number assigned to each transaction
- Year: The enrollment year
- Posted when: The date the transaction was created
- Family: The name of the account to which the transaction belongs. Click to view their profile.
- Family ID: The ID number for the account to which the transaction belongs
- Type: The transaction type (payment or refund)
- Category: The category assigned to the transaction
- Description: The description assigned to the transaction
- Account: The last 4 digits of the account and the account ID number
- Payment gateway ID: The transaction ID number within your payment gateway
- Amount: The amount
- Posted by: Who posted the transaction