The Credit Card Transaction report generates a list of successful credit card transactions.
Filter by credit card type, payment vs. refund, and more.
First, navigate to the Financial Dashboard by clicking the Financial link in the top navigation bar.
Next, go "Payment gateway reports" and select "Credit card transactions."
Filter credit card transactions by:
- Section (i.e. which module the transaction falls under)
- Enrollment year
- Credit card type
- Transaction type
- Transaction amount (leave blank to search all amounts)
- Choose whether to combine electronic payments that have been applied to more than one transaction category
- If yes, a payment assigned to multiple categories will display as one payment in the report results
- If no, a payment assigned to multiple categories will display as a separate payment per category
- Choose whether to include payments/refunds that were later reversed*
- Date the transaction was created (leave blank to search all dates)
- Click Run Report to generate your results
*Reversed does not mean refunded.
- Double click to print or export the report, and view how many transactions were found
- For each transaction, view the following details:
- Section: The module that the transaction corresponds with
- ID: The unique ID number assigned to each transaction
- Year: The enrollment year
- Posted when: The date the transaction was created
- Family / Group / Guest / Donor: The name of the account to which the transaction belongs. Click to view their profile.
- Family ID / Group ID / Guest ID / Donor ID: The ID number for the account to which the transaction belongs
- Type: The transaction type (payment or refund)
- Category: The category assigned to the transaction
- Description: The description assigned to the transaction
- Credit card: The credit card type, last 4 digits, and card ID
- Payment gateway ID: The transaction ID number within your payment gateway
- Amount: The amount
- Posted by: Who posted the transaction
- See the grand total of all transactions