Save emails in your database to easily resend later, or to send automatically when certain forms are submitted.
To access saved emails, navigate to Admin, select the appropriate module tab, and then select Saved e-mails.
From this tab, you may:
- Manage saved email categories
- Compose a new saved email
- Edit a saved email
- Remove a saved email
- Review scheduled emails
This article will demonstrate with camper emails but the steps apply to all other emails as well.
Manage saved email categories
All emails saved within your database are stored within a category.
- Create a new category by clicking + Add new saved camper email category...
- Edit the name of a category by double clicking the pencil icon
- Delete a category by double clicking the delete icon
- A category cannot be deleted if it contains emails. The standard 'uncategorized' category also cannot be removed.
Compose a new saved email
To create and save a new email message in your database, click + Compose a new saved e-mail...
For help on how to compose an email, please click here.
Edit a saved email
- To edit the name or category, double click the pencil icon.
- To duplicate the email, double click the copy icon.
- To preview the email, double click the magnifying glass icon.
- To view the mass email statistics, double click the bar graph icon.
- To learn more about email statistics, click here.
- To edit the email body, click the email name.
Remove a saved email
- Archive a saved email to hide it without removing it completely.
- Delete a saved email to permanently remove it from your database.
Emails can be un-archived, but they cannot be un-deleted.
Archive a saved email
Archived emails will be hidden on the Saved Emails tab and also will not appear in the 'Saved emails' dropdown menu when sending an email.
Unarchive an email any time and it'll appear in both locations again.
- Double click the pencil icon to edit the email
- Click Archive this e-mail
Unarchive a saved email
Click the link to show archived emails.
Double click the pencil icon to edit the email you wish to unarchive.
Click unarchive this email.
Delete a saved email
If an email hasn't been sent yet, delete it by double clicking the delete button on the far right.
Deleting a saved email that's been sent already
If the delete button is greyed, the email has been sent already. To delete a sent email, archive it first. Then, delete it from the archives.
Review scheduled emails
Mass emails can be scheduled to send at a future day/time, to a saved advanced report. CampSite will generate the report at that time and automatically send the saved email to everyone who populates in the report results. Click here to learn how.
To manage/cancel pending scheduled emails and also view a log of all sent scheduled emails, click the "schedule emails" link.
1. Pending scheduled e-mails
Pending scheduled emails have not been sent yet.
View the date + time the email will be sent; the name of the saved report it will be sent to; and which saved email will be sent to all those who populate on the saved report.
To cancel a pending scheduled e-mail, double click the delete icon on the far right.
Double click the pencil icon to to update the type of e-mail; date + time; and the selected recipients.
2. Sent scheduled e-mails
View a log of all scheduled emails that have already been sent.
View the date + time the email was sent; the name of the saved report it was sent to; and which saved email was sent to all those who populated on the saved report.
To view the email statistics for a sent scheduled e-mail, double click the statistics icon.