Creating Group forms
- Choose whether to create a Permanent or Yearly form and click the corresponding link.
- Permanent forms are only completed once, and the responses provided are rolled over every year. Yearly forms must be re-completed for every year the group attends.
After creating a form,
- Double click to edit the form's settings.
- Double click to preview the form content.
- Double click to print all submissions that have been received for this form.
- Click the name of the form to edit the content of the form.
For more information on creating forms, please refer to the Camper forms article.
Viewing a Submitted Events form on the group profile
To view a specific group's submitted forms, go to the group profile page and click the Forms tab.
*It should be noted that if your camp is in the middle of rolling over to the next enrollment year, meaning you have completed Step 1 of the enrollment Wizard but not Step 2. Then only forms for the current year will display on the Events Dashboard. Once Step 2 of the enrollment Wizard is completed then forms for the next year will display.
Click the name of a form to open the Form viewer.