Camper forms are organized into Permanent, Yearly and Session scopes, all of which can have new forms add to them
You can use the Forms tab to track the submission status of Forms
Click the name of a form to open the Form viewer (Forms can also be printed here by clicking on the "printer" icon)
Here one can add new questions and decide what type they should be.
- Click here to preview what your Form will look like
Editing and Viewing Forms
- Double click on the pencil to edit the form.
- Double click on the spy glass to view the form.
- Double click on the printer icon to print.
- Double click on the red dot to delete the form. (if dot is grayed out it is associated with a submission and is therefore undeletable)
- Clicking on "Copy form" allows the user to duplicate forms to other years/sessions.
- Under "Manage form categories" the User can create categories in which to group together forms regardless of it being Permanent, Yearly, or Session based.
Creating Form Categories
By clicking on the "Manage form categories" the User will be taken to a page where they can create new categories to place forms in.
- Create a category for organization.
- Edit a category name after it has been created.
- Delete a category.
After the User has created categories they will be able to edit existing forms, or create new ones, and add them to one of the newly created categories. If set to none the form will default to a group tiltled "Other forms".