Our latest release includes several improvements to the batch invoicing process, including:
- The ability to set all invoice amounts to a percentage of a family's balance for that payment schedule
- The option of not including the payment coupon when sending batch invoices
Several improvements have been made on the Family Profile 'Transactions' tab:
- Electronic payments (‘Credit card’ and ‘Checking account’ payments) are now presented as one line item on the Family Profile. The category breakdown and descriptions for the individual transactions that constitute the payment can be viewed and edited in the transaction info modal.
- Users who have permission to reverse a certain transaction type can now un-reverse these transaction types as well. Un-reversals will be recorded in the family’s history tab.
- Transaction descriptions can now be edited in the transaction info modal by double-clicking to edit.
Other improvements include:
- ‘Payment schedule’ has been added as a filter and a field to the Transaction Log, allowing you to easily see which transactions are not assigned to payment schedules.
- The maximum length of dropdown list values has been increased from 30 to 50 characters.