Generate the medications that need to be delivered to campers/staff on a given day/time, and record their delivery status.
To generate the Scheduled Medication Delivery logging tool, access the Medical Dashboard by clicking the Medical link in the navigation bar.
Under Medication Delivery, select the appropriate link for either campers or staff.
- Choose a medication delivery date (by default, today's date will load)
- Choose a session of enrolled campers/hired staff
- Optionally: Choose to generate a specific division. Or, select All divisions to populate all campers/staff
- Optionally: Choose to generate a specific bunk. Or, select All bunks to populate all campers/staff
- Choose a medication delivery time
- Choose whether to organize campers alphabetically, or by division or bunk.
- Click "Start delivering"
Campers matching the selected criteria will display, along with their basic information and number of medications scheduled for the selected delivery time.
Clicking on an individual camper will expand their medication information.
Medication details will display, including dosage, notes and critical flags.
To mark a medication as Delivered or Missed, click the appropriate box.