Assigning Bunks to Available Activities indicates that the group of campers within the Bunk will be participating in the selected Activity during the assigned Period.
- The Available Activity and Bunk count indicator (# of Assigned Bunks / Maximum Available Slots) for the current Day.
- Bunks that are currently assigned to an Available Activity Slot for a Period appear in the same row as the Available Activity.
- Available Activity Slots that have not yet been assigned to a Bunk appear as rectangles with dashed borders.
- You may add or remove an Available Activity Slot to a Period by clicking on the green or red circles, respectively.
- The "No activity assigned" orphanage indicates Bunks that have not yet been assigned to an Activity for each Period within the current Day.