Today's release includes one of our most requested features, the ability to purchase enrollment extras after checkout.
This functionality can be enabled by setting the new 'Available after checkout?' option to 'Yes' when associating an extra with a bundle. It can also be enabled for existing extras by double-clicking the current setting to edit it.
When enabled, if extras are available to purchase for an enrollment option the parent has already checked out, a link to "Purchase additional options" will be shown on the enrollments landing page. Clicking this link will take the parent through a short checkout process to purchase the extras.
By default, parents must pay in full with an electronic payment method for these additional extras when purchasing. You can choose to allow the parent to add these charges to their account for later payment by enabling the relevant setting in Admin -> Campers -> Financial: Settings. The charges will automatically be added to the family's payment schedule, if the family is on one for the associated enrollment option.
Please note the following limitations:
- This feature is not currently supported for 'By percentage' extras.
- This feature is not currently supported for yearly enrollment extras.
Our first release of 2017 includes several updates:
- Transportation transactions can now easily be copied by double-clicking the new copy icon next to each transaction.
- Criteria for transportation transactions can now be added and removed after the transaction has been created, making it easier to change existing transactions.
- The staff lead browser is now available in the responsive design beta.
- Many fixes and improvements to the responsive design Family and Camper profiles.