CampSite's new Parent Dashboard has been updated with a new “responsive” layout that adjusts to whatever size screen it’s being viewed on, making it mobile-friendly for phones and tablets.
Enabling the Responsive Parent Dashboard
To enable the responsive Parent Dashboard in your database, navigate to your Admin settings.
- Click "Parent Dashboard" from the sidebar menu.
- Change the "Enable responsive Parent Dashboard?" question to "Yes"
- Save changes
Editing the Parent Dashboard Theme
Camps can now manage the appearance of their Parent Dashboard for the responsive layout.
After activating the responsive Parent Dashboard, a new tab will show up under Admin -> DB Management, labelled 'Responsive theme' (you'll need to refresh the 'Admin' page after activating the toggle for it to show up). This tab contains a number of settings that allow you to control the appearance of the responsive Parent Dashboard.
By default, the new dashboard will have a simple grey and white theme until you make changes to it through this tab.
- Select a primary color, which will be used for the sidebar menu of the dashboard, as well as various buttons throughout the dashboard.
- Set the dashboard background to a solid color or an image. If you select "image," you'll be prompted to upload the image below. Please note the required file type/dimensions before uploading.
- Set the opacity of the background image by sliding the percentage bar left or right.
- Upload an image to use as your header when the Request for Info/New family enrollment form is accessed from a desktop computer. Please note the accepted file types and minimum dimensions.
- Upload an image to use as your header when the Request for Info/New family enrollment form is accessed from a mobile device. Please note the accepted file types and minimum dimensions.
- Save changes.
- Your camp's logo and camp name will display here.
- The photo/name of the parent currently logged in will display here. Parents can add a photo via the "My account" page.
- Home button: Navigate back to this home screen.
- Log out: Log out of the Parent Dashboard.
- Enrollment: Navigate to the Enrollment page to begin the enrollment process for each camper.
- Forms: Navigate to the Forms page to view/submit the additional forms due for each camper.
- Authorized Pickups: Add/manage authorized pickup persons on file (this feature is only available through the Attendance Module).
- Camp Today: View the Camp Today page to access the camp blog (this feature is only available through the Camp Today Module).
- Phone calls: Schedule a phone call with a camper (this feature is only available through the Phone Call Scheduling Module).
- E-mail my camper: Send an e-mail to a camper in this family (this feature is only available through the Camp Today Module).
- Financial: View the financial information for this family.
- My account: Edit the family's account information.
- Parent Dashboard homepage message. Customize this message from the Parent Dashboard admin settings page.