Medical Profiles allows you to generate and print medical profiles en masse.
To generate and print medical profiles, select "Medical profiles" from the Medical Reports section of the Medical Dashboard.
Next, customize the printed medical profiles by choosing which data you wish to generate.
Selecting "Critical only" will only generate data that has been flagged as critical.
- Camper info summary (i.e. profile photo, gender, age, date of birth, sessions, and assigned bunks)
- Parents/Emergency contacts
- General info (i.e. height/weight; diet information; and restrictions)
- Forbidden OTCs
- Health history (i.e. general and mental health history)
- Permission to treat
- Responses to custom medical questions added to your health history form
- Select whether to generate data on Campers and/or Staff
- Choose to generate data for the entire Year or for a particular Session. Selecting "By session" will prompt you to choose the specific session you would like to print medical profiles for.
- Choose which year of medical data to generate.
- Select the order in which you would like campers and/or staff to display in your results (alphabetically, or alphabetically by division or bunk)
- Generate the medical profiles.
A new window will open with the printable medical profiles based on the selected criteria.