The Financial tab contains all of the family's transactions, statement & invoices, and saved payment methods.
Within the Financial tab, you'll see sub-tabs for Transactions, Invoices, Credit Cards, and Checking Accounts.
The Transactions tab provides a summary of the family's overall account balance (per year). From the Transactions tab, admins can:
- View/add/edit financial notes regarding this family
- View, edit, add, and remove the individual transactions that comprise the family's balance
- View the family's current balance and download or email a PDF copy of the family's account statement
To learn more, please read our Transactions tab article.
The Invoices tab provides a summary of the family's payment schedules and invoice preferences (per year). From the Invoices tab, admins can:
- View the family's current payment schedule(s), including the payment dates for each schedule
- If the family has already been invoiced for a particular payment date, admins can view the invoice details; download a PDF copy of the invoice; edit the "amount due"; and edit the amount of payment that was applied to the invoice
- Add/edit/delete payment dates
- Generate and send invoices for a payment date (outside of the batch invoice process)
- Manage the family's invoice preferences (i.e. which parent is designated to receive invoices when the family is invoiced in batch)
To learn more, please read our Invoices tab article.
The Credit Cards tab lists the saved credit cards that have been added to the family's account. From the Credit Cards tab, admins can:
- Add or delete credit cards
- View when/how the card was added to the family's profile and how many times the card has ever been declined
- Edit the expiration date; cardholder name; billing address; and billing email for a card
- Designate a "primary" card (for use with auto payments towards their payment schedule[s])
To learn more, please read our Credit Cards tab article.
Note: This tab will only display for camps who have arranged, via their payment gateway, to process checking account transactions.
The Checking Accounts tab lists the saved checking accounts that have been added to the family's account. From the Checking Accounts tab, admins can:
- Add or delete checking accounts
- View when/how a checking account was added to the family's profile
- Designate a "primary" checking account (for use with auto payments towards their payment schedule[s])
To learn more, please read our Checking Accounts article.