The E-mails tab of the camper profile contains a record of all camper-specific emails that were sent to the camper's parents and/or camper themselves.
For each sent email, admins can:
- Re-send an email.
- Access the original saved email. If the message that was sent was saved in CampSite prior to sending, admins can click and access the body of that saved email.
- View the email subject and message. Click the subject line to view the body of the email.
- View the timestamp of when the email was sent.
- View who sent the email.
- View the email addresses to which the email was sent.
- View the email's delivery status for each recipient. Click here to learn more about delivery status.
View a Sent E-mail
Click the subject line of the email to view the contents.
- View the message details, including:
- The CampSite ID number for this specific message
- When the email was sent
- Who the email was sent from
- Who the email was sent to (note: CCed and BCCed recipients will not display here)
- The subject line of the email
- View, if any, any files that were attached to the email. Click the link to view a copy of the attachment.
- View the body of the email, including the header image. If needed, use the scrollbar on the right to scroll down and view the entire message.
Re-Send an E-mail
To resend a previously sent email, find the email and double click the envelope icon on the far left.
- Checkmark which parents to resend the email to.
- Type additional email addresses to send the email too, including BCC. If entering multiple email addresses, separate each address with a comma.
- Click to resend the email.
CampSite will send a exact copy of the previously sent email to the recipients that were specified.
A separate entry for the re-sent email will now display under the camper's E-mails tab, as shown below.
Send a New E-mail
New emails are not sent from the E-mails tab; instead, open the Action Menu and click "Send an e-mail", as shown below.
CampSite will navigate to a new page for composing your e-mail message prior to sending. For more information on how to compose and send an email, click here.