Record "quick" notes about a family via the yellow Quick Notes section of the family profile.
- Quick Notes are for admins and cannot be accessed by the family.
- Quick Notes are saved permanently (year after year), unless an admin edits or deletes them.
To add or edit Quick Notes, double click the yellow sticky note and the text area will become editable.
- Add/edit the content of the Quick Notes as needed.
- Click Ok to save your changes.
The family's information is stored in different tabs. To learn more about each tab, please refer to the support article for the relevant profile tab by clicking here.
Resetting a Parent's Password
Admin users can manually reset parent's password via the Action Menu.
- Note that parents can also reset their password themselves by navigating to the login page for your camp's Parent Dashboard, clicking "Forgot password?", and entering the email address associated with their account.
- Enter a new password to apply to the parent's account. You can either type a new password yourself or double click the wand icon and CampSite will autogenerate a password for you.
- Select a parent to apply the new password to - Primary 1, Primary 2, Divorced 1, or Divorced 2.
- Select to email the password to the parent.
- If selected, once the password reset is submitted, the parent will receive an email containing a link to your parent dashboard along with their new password to use for logging in.
- Click "Reset password" to save.