The medical awareness list allows you to generate information pertaining to Medications, Forbidden OTCs, Allergies, Dietary information and Restrictions.
To generate and print a Medical awareness list, select "Medical awareness list" from the Medical Reports section of the Medical Dashboard.
Next, customize the printed medical profiles by choosing which data you wish to generate.
Selecting "Critical only" will only generate data that has been flagged as critical.
- Select whether or not to include the camper info summary (i.e. profile photo, gender, age, date of birth, sessions, and assigned bunks)
- Forbidden OTCs
- Dietary information
- Restrictions information
- Responses to custom medical questions added to your health history form
- Select whether to generate data on Campers and/or Staff
- Select whether to only generate Campers and/or Staff if they have data on file (based on what was selected for the Report Options).
Choose to generate data for the entire Year or for a particular Session. Selecting "By session" will prompt you to choose the specific session you would like to print medical profiles for.
- Choose which year of medical data to generate.
- Select the order in which you would like campers and/or staff to display in your results (alphabetically, or alphabetically by division or bunk)
- Generate the medical awareness list.
A new window will open with the printable medical awareness list based on the selected criteria.