Assign campers and staff to their respective groups by dragging and dropping them into bunks on the Bunking Boards page.
Note that before you can start assigning campers/staff to bunks, you need to set up your bunking boards first.
First, select a session to load the corresponding bunking board.
Assign to a Division
- To begin assigning campers, click the link for the campers without divisions.
- To begin assigning staff, click the link for staff without divisions.
- View the camper's gender (red = Female; blue = Male; grey = any gender other than 'Male' or 'Female')
- View the camper's name
- View the camper's grade
- View the camper's age
- Click to select a division for the camper
- Click OK to assign the camper to the selected division
Continue selecting divisions for campers and clicking OK to save their division assignments. When finished, return to the bunking board page.
After assigning campers to a division, the campers will display beneath that division but with "no bunk assigned."