Assign campers and staff to their respective groups by dragging and dropping them into bunks on the Bunking Boards page.
Note that before you can start assigning campers/staff to bunks, you need to set up your bunking boards first.
First, select a session to load the corresponding bunking board.
Assign to a Division
- To begin assigning campers, click the link for the campers without divisions.
- To begin assigning staff, click the link for staff without divisions.
- View the camper's gender (red = Female; blue = Male; grey = any gender other than 'Male' or 'Female')
- View the camper's name
- View the camper's grade
- View the camper's age
- Click to select a division for the camper
- Click OK to assign the camper to the selected division
Continue selecting divisions for campers and clicking OK to save their division assignments. When finished, return to the bunking board page.
After assigning campers to a division, the campers will display beneath that division but with "no bunk assigned."
Assign to a Bunk
To assign a camper to a bunk, drag and drop them to the appropriate bunk by clicking and holding the camper's tile, dragging the tile to a bunk, and releasing.
- Division name. Double-click to edit if needed.
- Division toolbar. Click once to collapse the division/hide all the bunks therein. Click again to expand.
- Additional details. Double-click to toggle on/off more details for everyone assigned to this division.
- Print. Double-click to print a list of everyone assigned to this division.
- Export. Double-click to download a CSV spreadsheet of everyone assigned to this division.
- Move up/down. Double-click the up and down arrows to move a division up or down on the page.
- Delete. Double click the delete button to delete this division. Deleting a division will also delete all bunks and un-assign all campers/staff within.
- The Division that contains the bunk.
- The Bunk name. Double-click to edit.
- The total number of campers currently assigned to this bunk.
- The maximum camper capacity for this bunk. Double-click to change the capacity.
- The total number of staff currently assigned to this bunk (note: this is only relevant to camps with the Staff module).
- The maximum staff capacity for this bunk (note: this is only relevant to camps with the Staff module).
- Double click to display additional details on everyone assigned to this bunk. Double-click again to hide additional details.
- Double-click the printer icon to print a list of everyone assigned to this bunk.
- Double-click to the export icon to download a CSV spreadsheet of everyone assigned to this bunk.
- Double-click red minus sign to delete this bunk. Deleting a division will also delete all bunks and un-assign all campers/staff within.
- A list of all persons assigned to this bunk.
- Click on a camper once to display additional details.
- Red indicates "Female" gender; blue indicates "Male" gender; and white indicates any gender other than Male/Female.
- A red dot signifies that the camper/staff is also enrolled/hired for other sessions.
- First-year campers/staff will be noted with a bold tile border.