The Rollover Wizard includes 2 steps that allow you to control which database year(s) are available for enrolling campers and hiring staff. Camps can have up to (2) consecutive years open at a given time, if needed.
Complete each step of the rollover wizard whenever is best for your camp, depending on which years you need to have open for enrollment/hiring purposes and when.
Completing Step 1 will open the following year for enrollment/hiring within your database.
- During Step 1, CampSite will offer to copy common items/settings from last year to next year. These items may still be edited or deleted after they're copied over. You may also add new items as needed, after the rollover, via the respective page for each item.
- After completing Step 1, you will be able to begin enrolling campers and hiring staff for the next year.
- Any new requests for information and staff applications received from this point forward will be considered as new submissions for the next year.
- Enrollment will be available for both years until Step 2 of the Rollover Wizard is completed.
Completing Step 2 will close the current year and designate the following year as the "current" or default year.
- When a year is closed, you cannot enroll/unenroll campers, hire/unhire staff, or log attendance/medication deliveries for the previous year. Closing a year does not prevent Financials from being updated for that year.