To allow campers to purchase an enrollment extra after completing the enrollment process, make the enrollment extra "available after checkout" from the the enrollment option bundle settings on Step 9.
- Go to Admin
- Select Step 9: Enrollment Options of the Camper Setup Wizard
- Expand the relevant enrollment option
- From the Bundles tab, locate the relevant bundle, and click the link under the Extras column
- In the pop-up window that opens, locate the enrollment extra, and double click the word "No" under "Available after checkout?"
- Select "Yes" from the dropdown menu, and click OK to save
For more help, click here.
Note that only enrollment option extras can be made available after checkout. Yearly enrollment extras may only be purchased during enrollment (on the very first enrollment of the year).