Lead statuses are assigned to non-enrolled campers on a yearly basis, to label/organize them with regard to their current status as a lead for enrollment. This is primarily useful for filtering certain campers on an advanced report and also targeting mass email communication.
- If/when the camper enrolls, their lead status is removed for that year.
- A camper's lead status is not visible to them; this data is visible to admin only.
Your CampSite database comes included with the statuses of Lead, Pending, Cancelled, Alumni, and Withdrawn, but you can also create additional custom statuses via your Camper Admin settings.
By default, CampSite will automatically apply the following lead statuses in the following scenarios, unless an admin selects otherwise:
- Lead: As soon as a camper is created, they're labeled as a Lead until they enroll.
- Pending: When you rollover to a new year, all campers who were enrolled last year are labeled as "pending" for the new year, until they enroll again.
- Cancelled: When you un-enroll a camper from all enrollment options for the given year, the camper is labeled as "cancelled" for that year.
All other statuses will only be applied to a camper if an admin does so manually.
With lead status being yearly data, when rolling over to a new year, all non-enrolled campers from last year will be assigned the same status again for the new year by default (e.g. 'cancelled' in 2020 will be labeled 'cancelled' again for 2021), unless you specify otherwise. Please click here to learn more.