In Step 3, enter questions that are specific to certain positions on the staff application. Applicants will only see questions that correspond with the positions they've selected to apply for.
To manage general questions that all applicants should answer, go to Step 2 of the Staff Wizard.
Manage your Staff Application Position Questions via Step 3 of the Staff Setup Wizard.
From Step 3, you may:
Add a New Question
Click the link to + Add new staff application position question...
- Enter the question text
- Select a response type
- Select which position the question applies to
- Select whether a response is mandatory
- Select whether to actively display the question on the application
- Click Submit to create the question
Edit a Question
Position questions can be edited at any time, even if an applicant has already answered the questions on their application.
Double click the pencil icon to edit a question.
Make any changes to the question text, response type, and mandatory/active status, then click Submit to save changes.
Note that you cannot edit the position the question is assigned to. If a question is assigned to the wrong position, you must delete the question and re-create it correctly.
Remove a Question
There are two options for removing a position question:
- Hide the question from the application without completely deleting it. To do that, make the question inactive by double clicking the pencil icon to edit the question, setting Active? to No, and submitting your changes.
Note: Inactive questions can always be reactivated to re-appear on the application again. Admins can manually enter a response for a question that's inactive via the applicant's profile.
- Delete the question to completely remove it from the application and from your database. To do that, double click the red delete button on the far right.
Note: You cannot delete a question if a response has already been entered for it (instead, you can deactivate it). Deleted questions cannot be undeleted. If you need the question on the application again, you'll need to re-create it.