After the Auto Pay step is completed for an invoice, CampSite will create an "Auto pay results" page that summarizes the status of each payment that was debited.
Filter which payments display in the results based on their processing status. When you're finished, click "Refresh results" to view payments with the status(es) you've selected.
- "Not Yet Run" refers to payments that haven't been processed yet. You might see this initially if you're processing a large batch of payments, and certain payments haven't been attempted yet. Use the "Refresh results" button to reload the page and view the updated status after the payment has been run.
- "Processing" refers to payments that are still currently processing. Again, use the "Refresh results" button to reload the page and view the updated status for the payment after processing has finished.
- "Approved" refers to payments that were processed successfully.
- "Declined" refers to payments that could not be processed successfully.
- "Error" refers to payments that could not be processed due to an error.
Note: CampSite will NOT automatically re-attempt unsuccessful payments. Any payment that "declines" and "errors" must be re-processed manually, via the family's profile page. To learn how to manually process a payment, click here.
- Refresh the results.
Use the "refresh" button to apply your filters above, or if you have payments that have "not yet run" or are "still processing."
- Print the results.
- Export the results as a spreadsheet.
- View the family's name (click to access their profile)
- View which invoice the payment applied towards (by ID)
- View the amount paid.
- View the payment method.
- View the payment processing results.
- View the result details (for declined/errored payments).