The Text Messaging Dashboard provides a central location for accessing your text message conversations.
To access the Text Messaging Dashboard, hover over the Campers button in the navigation bar and select Text Messaging from the menu that drops down.
- Camps with our Staff module can access the Staff Text messaging dashboard from within the Staff dropdown menu.
See the 200 most recent conversations with each parent/staff person, with the most recently updated conversation at the top of the page. Note that conversations won't appear here until the parent/staff person has replied to one of your text messages. Incoming messages from a parent/staff person will be highlighted in green, until you reply or mark the message as read.
For each row (parent/staff person), you can:
- Double click the conversation bubble to reply/view the entire conversation.
- View the timestamp of the last message exchanged with this parent.
- View the name of the family + specific parent with whom the messages have been exchanged.
- View the last message exchanged (whether sent to or from the parent).
- Double click to mark the conversation as read.
Note that whenever a parent or staff person sends a text to your camp, the last admin user who texted that parent or staff person will receive an email notification of the parent's message.
After double clicking the bubble icon for a particular conversation, a pop-up window will display each message exchanged with the parent/staff person (conversation style), with the most recent message at the top.
The messages sent from your camp are grey, and texts from the parent/staff person in green.
- Refresh the conversation to load any new messages that may have been sent/received since this window was opened.
- Type a reply to send to the parent/staff person.
- Send the reply.
- View previous messages exchanged between you and the parent/staff person.