Adding enrollment extras to the enrollment form is a 2-step process.
- First, create the enrollment extra on Step 6: Enrollment Extras of the Campers Setup Wizard.
- For detailed instructions, read our "Step 6" Support Article.
- Next, add the extra to the enrollment form. There are two different ways to add an extra to the enrollment form, depending on how frequently the camper should be allowed to purchase the extra:
- To allow campers to purchase the extra once per year, during their first enrollment only (regardless of which enrollment option/how many enrollment options they enroll for), add the extra as a Yearly Enrollment Extra via Step 8: Enrollment Form Setup > Yearly Enrollment Extras. For detailed instructions, read our "Step 8" Support Article.
- To allow campers to purchase the extra once per enrollment option, add the extra to the bundle(s) within the enrollment option via Step 9: Enrollment Options. For detailed instructions, read our "Step 9" Support Article.