When using manual processing mode, new registration requests submitted through the Events Dashboard will appear in the "New" registration requests tab until you ready to confirm the group/guest's registration.
- Registration information selected on the group/guest registration form. You may add additional registration options, remove the selected options, or change the registration bundle and sessions.
- Click "Next step: Attendees".
- Here you will find all of the information about the group members. If you are registering a guest it will just be their information.
- Click "Next step: Questions + extras".
- These are all of the questions that a group/guest answered in their registration form. If there happen to be extras associated with this event they will be presented here as well.
- Click "Next step: Checkout"
- If you need to change or amend something you can go back by clicking here.
- The amount for the event.
- The group/guest registration discounts if you have them will be present here. You may also manually add or take away a registrants discount.
- The payment information that a group or guest added.
- Signature and date the form was summited.
- Choose to send a saved email to the group leader or an individual guest.
- Once finished click the "Submit registration" button.