From the "Transportation" tab of the camper's profile page, you can:
- View a calendar overview of the camper's transportation for any given day
- Add/edit transportation exceptions
- View/edit the camper's transportation assignments for each transportation session group
- View/edit transportation transactions
- Click a date on the calendar to view transportation information for that date. Note that you may only select dates for the sessions in which the camper is enrolled. When a date is colored green, the camper has transportation data for that day. When a date is colored gray, the camper does not have transportation data for that day.
- By default, transportation data for today's date will load.
- Add an exception to the camper's transportation for this date.
- View the arriving transportation data for this date.
- View the departing transportation data for this date.
Adding a Transportation Exception
Edit a camper's default transportation method for a particular day by adding an exception.
- Choose the date for which you want to make an exception to the camper's default transportation method.
- Click +Add exception...
Provide the details for the new transportation method and click to add the exception.
Session Group Tab
Access a camper's transportation data for a specific session group by selecting the session group's sub-tab.
- View the camper's transportation method for arriving to camp. Double click the current settings to manually edit, if needed.
- View the camper's transportation method for departing from camp. Double click the current settings to manually edit, if needed.
- View the transportation transactions incurred for the camper's transportation selection(s). Click to add a new transportation transaction if needed, or double click the delete button to remove this transportation transaction from the camper's record.
Note: Adding transactions will automatically post the associated charge or discount to the family's financial record.
If a transportation transaction is removed from the camper's record, an admin user must also reverse the transaction from the Financial tab of the family's profile page.