From the "Transportation" tab of the camper's profile page, you can:
- View a calendar overview of the camper's transportation for any given day
- Add/edit transportation exceptions
- View/edit the camper's transportation assignments for each transportation session group
- View/edit transportation transactions
View the camper's transportation for a specific date and/or manage their transportation exceptions on a daily basis.
- Click a date on the calendar to view transportation data for that date. You may only select dates relative to the sessions in which the camper is enrolled.
- When a date is colored green, the camper has transportation data for that day.
- When a date is colored gray, the camper does not have transportation data for that day.
- View the transportation data for the date selected on the calendar.
- Add an exception to the camper's transportation for this date.
- View the arriving transportation data for this date.
- View the departing transportation data for this date.
Adding a Transportation Exception
Edit a camper's default transportation method for a particular day by adding an exception.
- Choose the date for which you want to add a transportation exception.
- Click +Add exception...
- Choose which transportation direction the exception applies to.
- Choose the new transportation method.
- Make a note about the exception. Notes will be visible on the camper's profile and also on the "Transportation Exceptions" report.
- Transportation exceptions will be highlighted yellow on the transportation calendar.
- View the transportation exception details.
- Remove the exception and return to the camper's original transportation data for this date.
Session Group Tab
Access the camper's transportation data for a specific transportation session group by selecting the session group tab.
Here, you can view/edit the camper's overall transportation method and also manage their transportation charges and discounts.
- View the camper's transportation method for arriving to camp.
- View the camper's transportation method for departing from camp.
- Double click the camper's current transportation details to edit them as needed.
- View the transportation transactions incurred for the camper's transportation selection(s). Click to add a new transportation transaction if needed, or double click the delete button to remove this transportation transaction from the camper's record.
Adding transactions will automatically post the associated fee/discount to the family's financial record.
Deleting a charge/discount will NOT remove the associated fee/discount from their record - you must manually reverse the transaction from the Financial tab of the family's profile page.