If needed, admin users can create a family's account on their behalf using the Add New Family tool.
First, you'll create the family's account, then you'll create campers within the family.
Step 1: Add the Family
To add a new family, click the Add New family link from the Campers menu on the navigation bar.
- Enter family name, lead source, lead source details.
- Enter the family's address and home phone.
- Enter Parent 1 (P1) details and contact information.
- Enter Parent 2 (P2) details and contact information.
- Click "Add family" to save.
Note: The only required field is the family's last name.
Click "OK" to confirm that you would like to add the family.
Next, you'll be directed to the family's profile page.
Step 2: Add Campers
Next, create the campers within this family. Note: The family can also do this themselves if they log into the parent dashboard. Click here to learn how parents add new campers to their family via the dashboard.
To manually add Campers to the family, select "Add a camper" from the Family Profile page Action Menu.
- Enter the camper's name, gender, and grade.
- Click "Add camper".
Step 3: Granting Access to the Parent Dashboard
Finally, you need to grant the family access to your parent dashboard by issuing login credentials to the family.
To create the family's login credentials, select "Reset Dashboard password" from the Action Menu of the family's profile.
- Enter a password to assign to the parent(s) (or, auto-generate a random password by double clicking on the magic wand icon on the right).
- Select which parents you would like to assign the password to, and choose whether to e-mail it to them.
- Click "Reset password" to apply your changes to the family's account.
Note that parents can change their password via the "My Account" page of the Parent Dashboard once they log in. To learn more, click here.