In addition to submitting a payment towards an individual family's account, donors can also make general donations to your camp. General donations can be viewed on a yearly basis, within the "General donations" tab under the associated yearly tab of the donor's profile page.
Donors may make a general donation payment at anytime, via the Donor Dashboard. Admin users may also make a general donation payment via the donor's profile page.
- Manually add a new general donation
- View existing donations
Add a New General Donation
- Choose a payment method for the donation. Note that if you wish to make a general donation via credit card or checking account, the credit card/checking account must have already been added to the donor's account prior to this step.
- Enter the amount for the donation.
- Click "add general donation." If you are adding a donation via credit card or checking account, the payment will begin processing as soon as you click "add general donation."
For each existing general donation:
- View the transaction ID number.
- View the date and time when the donation was posted into CampSite.
- View the payment method used to make this general donation.
- View the amount of the donation.
- View the status of the donation.
- Refund the donation.