For general information on managing user permissions, please read our Admin user permissions article.
After the Campers module is enabled for a user, you can grant the following permissions:
- Edit: Permission to edit information within the Camper module (i.e. family and camper data, including camper bunks).
- Admin: Permission to access the Admin settings for the Camper module (i.e. access to the "Campers" tab within the Admin settings page and all the settings therein.)
- Enrollment processing: Permission to process enrollment requests and enroll campers.
- Delete and merge: Permission to delete and merge family and camper profile pages.
- Financial read: Permission to view basic financial information (such as transactions and payment methods) on family profile pages.
- Post mass transactions from Advanced reports: Permission to post mass transactions from Advanced reports of the same transaction types they are permitted to create individually.
- Create charges: Permission to post new charges to a family's account.
- Create discounts: Permission to post new discounts to a family's account.
- Create payments: Permission to post new payments to a family's account.
- Create refunds: Permission to post new refunds to a family's account.
- Create credits: Permission to post new credits to a family's account.
- Reverse transactions: Permission to reverse transactions of any type they have permission to create.
- Delete transactions: Permission to delete transactions of any type they have permission to create.
- Financial management: Permission to create and manage financial information on a family's profile, such as editing existing transaction details, adding/removing payment methods and payment schedules, and accessing "financial notes."
- Financial reports: Permission to access all Camper financial reports on the Financial dashboard.
- Financial admin: Permission to make global changes to financial settings (e.g. manage Invoicing and Auto pay, Enrollment discounts, Enrollment extras, Transaction categories, and Tuition plans)
Family + camper notes
Admin: Permission to create + manage Family and Camper notes categories, and designate which users have access to view and create notes in those categories.
- To allow an admin user to view notes on your camper or family profiles, go to Admin > Camper or Family tab > Notes > double click the pencil icon to edit the appropriate Notes category > Select the admin user > Edit category > Save changes.
- View + manage Advanced reports: Permission to access the Camper advanced reports page (i.e. create and save reports; manage advanced report categories).
- Send e-mail from Advanced reports: Permission to send a mass e-mail to everyone generated in a Camper advanced report.
- Export spreadsheets from Advanced reports: Permission to download data from a Camper advanced report as a spreadsheet.
- Mass field editing in Advanced reports: Permission to use the "Edit" button in the Camper advanced report toolbar to mass edit camper or family profile data.
- Send text message from Advanced reports: Permission to send a mass text message to every parent generated in a Camper advanced report.