CampSite's new Parent Dashboard has been updated with a new “responsive” layout that adjusts to whatever size screen it’s being viewed on, making it mobile-friendly for phones and tablets.
Enabling the Responsive Parent Dashboard
To enable the responsive Parent Dashboard in your database, navigate to the Admin > Campers tab and select the "Parent Dashboard" side tab.
- Change the "Enable responsive Parent Dashboard?" question to "Yes"
- Save changes
Editing the Parent Dashboard Theme
By default, the responsive Parent Dashboard will have a simple grey and white theme until the Parent Dashboard theme is edited. Camps can personally customize the look of their Parent Dashboard via the Responsive Theme settings page. Note: users must have DB Management Admin permissions to access this Responsive Theme settings for their database.
To learn more, read our support article on the Responsive Theme settings page.
- Your camp's logo and camp name will display here.
- The photo/name of the parent currently logged in will display here. Parents can add a photo via the "My account" page.
- Home button: Navigate back to this home screen.
- Log out: Log out of the Parent Dashboard.
- Enrollment: Navigate to the Enrollment page to begin the enrollment process for each camper.
- Forms: Navigate to the Forms page to view/submit the additional forms due for each camper.
- Authorized Pickups: Add/manage authorized pickup persons on file (this feature is only available through the Attendance Module).
- Camp Today: View the Camp Today page to access the camp blog (this feature is only available through the Camp Today Module).
- Phone calls: Schedule a phone call with a camper (this feature is only available through the Phone Call Scheduling Module).
- E-mail my camper: Send an e-mail to a camper in this family (this feature is only available through the Camp Today Module).
- Financial: View the financial information for this family.
- My account: Edit the family's account information.
- Parent Dashboard homepage message. Customize this message from the Parent Dashboard admin settings page.