Before a donor can submit a payment to a particular family's account, a payment request must be created first. Payment requests are created on the admin-side of CampSite via the Donor profile page.
- Select the camp year you want the payment applied towards.
- Click the "Payment requests" tab
- Click to "Add a new payment request"
- Start typing the name of the family to apply this payment towards. In the search results that display below this field, select the correct family.
- Type the amount of the payment request.
- Select the family's payment schedule group to apply this payment towards. Once the payment request is paid, this payment will applied to the payment schedule the family is on within this group.
For each payment request:
- Double click to e-mail this payment request to the donor.
- Double click to generate a PDF of the invoice for this payment request.
- Double click to edit the payment request amount and/or payment schedule group it's applied to (these can only be edited before the payment is made).
- View the ID number for this payment request.
- Click to navigate to this family's profile page.
- View the timestamp of when this payment request was created.
- View the amount of the payment request.
- View the status of the request (unpaid or paid).
- Click to manually post this payment for the donor.
- Double click to delete this request (if it hasn't been paid yet).
To read how to manually submit a payment for a payment request, please read our "Submit a Donor Payment" article.