Use CampSite's Enrollment Analytics Report to generate detailed enrollment metrics for each camp session and also compare enrollment between years.
To access Enrollment Analytics, click the Enrollment Analytics link from the Campers menu on the navigation bar.
By default, the report will automatically display enrollment metrics for each of the sessions under your current enrollment year (as stipulated by the "Year" field at the top of the report.)
For each session, view:
- The session start date
- The session end date
- The total number enrolled for each of your gender values
- The total of all campers enrolled
- Which percentage of the 'Total' enrolled are returning campers (i.e. campers with a "years at camp" value of 2 or greater)
- The maximum capacity
- The total number of spots remaining (i.e. the maximum 'capacity' minus the 'total' enrolled)
- The percentage of the maximum capacity that has been reached
- The number of campers currently waitlisted
Note: Keep in mind that if your camp processes enrollment manually, a camper is not enrolled until an admin approves the camper's request. Therefore, only approved requests will reflect in the Enrollment Analytics report.
To apply filters or make changes to this report, use the report controls at the top of the page.
- Select to load a previously saved report.
- Open the info on a saved report (view/edit the report name; see who created the report and when; and delete the report if needed).
- Save the current report.
- Save a copy of the current report.
- Select which year of enrollment data to report on.
- Apply various report filters.
- Print the report.
- Export the report as a spread sheet.
- Show additional details in your report.
- Compare enrollment between years.
- Group sessions together.
- Filter the data based on when enrollment occurred.
- Filter sessions with a range of total campers enrolled.
- Filter sessions with a range of campers of a certain gender enrolled.
- Filter sessions with a range of capacities.
- Filter sessions with a range of spots remaining.
Click Show detail to add more details to your report results.
Show Session groups to also display enrollment totals for the group capacities within each session. Group capacities are created within each session on Setup Wizard Step 2.
Show Divisions to also display enrollment totals for the divisions within each session. Divisions are created via the Bunking Boards page.
Show Bunks to also display enrollment totals for the bunks within each session. Bunks are created via the Bunking Boards page.
Compare enrollment between years by selecting which year to "Compare to."
The results will now include the total enrolled for the reported year; the total enrolled for the 'compare to' year; and the difference between the two years (i.e. how many more or fewer enrollments exist for the reported year). View comparisons per gender and then for the total overall.
For example, in the screenshot above, the highlighted columns represent:
- The total number of males registered for the reported year (2020)
- The total number of males registered for the 'compare to' year (2019)
- The difference between the two years (2020 enrollment minus 2019 enrollment)
If you have fewer campers enrolled for the reported year than you had for the year you're comparing to, the difference column will reflect a negative number and the data will be highlighted in red.
If you have more campers enrolled for the reported year than in the year you're comparing to, the difference column will reflect a positive number and be highlighted in green.
By default, the report results will generate enrollment totals for each session individually. Using the session groups feature, multiple sessions can be grouped together to generate combined enrollment totals for all sessions within a group.
- Click to add a session group.
- Select the sessions you wish to add to the group.
- You can either type a keyword and CampSite will automatically select all sessions with names containing that keyword; or, you can individually checkmark sessions from the report.
- Click create session group.
Enter a name for the session group and add the session group.
All sessions within a session group will display under a separate table in the results. The enrollment totals for all of those sessions combined will then be presented at the bottom of that table.
For example, in the screenshot above, an "Afterschool" session group was created with 10 afterschool sessions therein. The enrollment totals for all 10 sessions combined are displayed at the bottom of the table (highlighted yellow in the screenshot).