Admin users can collect the payments due on a payment schedule by invoicing all families in batch. For families who selected automatic payments, admins can also batch debit families for payment.
For every payment schedule date, admins must complete 3 steps to collect payment:
- Generate all invoices
- Send all invoices via mass e-mail
- Debit all automatic payments (from families who selected "auto pay")
Invoicing and Auto Pay
First, navigate to the Financial Dashboard by clicking the Financial link in the top navigation bar.
Next, go "Camper Financial Tools" and select "Invoicing and Auto pay."
Payment Schedule Groups
To access the payment schedule you wish to invoice, select the corresponding payment schedule group.
- Choose an enrollment year
- Select a group of payment schedules to access the schedules therein
All payment schedules within the selected payment schedule group will display in separate tables.
Note: Payments must be invoiced in chronological order, starting with the earliest payment on the schedule. Also, admins cannot skip a date / jump ahead in the payment schedule.
- If you no longer wish to invoice a particular payment, delete the payment date using the delete button for it on the far right.
- CampSite will adjust the remaining invoices so that the family's entire payment schedule balance is still collected.
- The word "No" indicates that the corresponding invoice step has not yet been completed.
- The link will prompt admins on the next step they need to complete.
Step 1: Generate Invoices
When the next step is to generate invoices, the link will read "Run now" underneath the "Invoices generated" column for the corresponding payment date.
Click "Run now" to open the "Generate invoices" page and verify all of the invoices to be generated for this payment date.
To learn more about the "Generate invoices" step, click here.
Step 2: Send Invoices
Once a step has been processed, CampSite will display the date on which it was completed.
When the next step is to send invoices, the link will read "Send now" underneath the "Invoices sent" column for the corresponding payment date.
Click "Send now" to open the "Send invoices" page and confirm the email message to be sent to all families. Each family's invoice will be attached to that email.
To learn more about the "Send invoices" step, click here.
Step 3: Run Auto Pay
When the next step is to debit automatic payments, the link will read "Run now" underneath the "Auto pay" column for the corresponding payment date.
Click "Run now" to open the "Auto pay" page and confirm the families/amounts to be debited.
To learn more about the "Auto pay" step, click here.