Parent-driven attendance logging allow each parent and Authorized Pickup to enter their unique PIN code in order to check campers in and out of camp.
Please note: If your database has only completed Step 1 of the Rollover Wizard (and has 2 enrollment years open), the Attendance tool can only be used for sessions under the current enrollment year - not the following camp year.
From the Attendance Dashboard, select Attendance logging (parent-driven).
An iPad interface will open. To set up the screen for parents/Authorized Pickups to enter their pin and check campers in or out, follow these steps:
- Select a particular Checkpoint
- Select a Direction
- Click Start logging
Next, you'll be directed to the pin page. Each primary parent and Authorized Pickup is assigned a unique six-digit PIN code for use on this screen.
- Using the number buttons, parents/Authorized Pickups will enter their PIN code to be directed to an attendance logging screen for checking in / out the campers they're associated with. Parents/Authorized Pickups can identify their PIN via the Parent Dashboard (parents' PINs are located on the "My Account" page; Authorized Pickups' PINs are located on the Authorized Pickups page, after clicking to Edit the Authorized Pickup).
- If a parent/Authorized Pickup has forgotten their PIN while using this screen, they may click "Forgot PIN?" to have their the PIN texted to their cellphone number immediately.
- To leave this page and return to the previous Attendance logging configuration page, click Admin. Please note that a password must be entered upon clicking Admin; you can set this password in the Attendance section of the Admin settings page.
After entering their PIN, the Parent or Authorized Pickup will be directed to a screen displaying the campers within the family account they're associated with.
To complete the check-in or check-out process, they will:
- Click the appropriate status for each camper
- Provide a signature (this signature field can be toggled on/off in the Attendance section of the Admin settings)
- Click Submit
Upon clicking submit, each camper's attendance will be logged accordingly for that particular checkpoint and direction.