Transportation Transactions will result in charges or discounts automatically being posted when a transportation form is submitted based on a combination of criteria that a camper must meet.
Transportation transactions can be created by selecting +Add transaction... on the Session Group page.
- Transaction type
- Transaction category
- Description to appear on family financial statements and financial reports
- Active - if set to "Yes", the transaction will be applied when the parent submits the transportation form. If "No", the transaction may be posted administratively when enrolling a camper in Manual processing mode, or on the Camper Profile Page.
Clicking +Add criteria... allows you to set the criteria a camper must meet in order for the transaction to be applied.
A variety of criteria can be applied for each transportation transaction. A camper must meet all criteria in order for the transaction to be posted to their account.
- Method - Applied if camper selects a certain transportation method.
- Bus - Applied if camper selects a certain bus.
- Bus type - Applied if camper selects a certain type of bus (e.g. 'Central location', 'Door-to-door').
- Session - Applied if camper enrolls in a certain session in the session group.
- Session count - Applied if camper enrolls in a certain number of sessions in the session group.
- Sibling count - Applied if a certain number of the camper's siblings have signed up for the same transportation method in the session group.
- Before date - Applied if the transportation form is submitted before the given date.
- After date - Applied if the transportation form is submitted after the given date.
After adding the criteria, click Add transaction.
The new transaction will be listed.
- Double-click the pencil to view transaction criteria or change the active status.
- Double-click the minus sign to delete the transaction. Transactions may not be deleted once they are in use by a camper.